GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE STX CONTENT
The Ultimate Field Hockey Gift Guide & 2020 Wishlist
Looking for some last-minute gift ideas or planning for your 2020 wishlist? Check out all our top picks for gear, athleisure and accessories below!
1. New Stick
Starting off with the obvious, a new stick to set the tone for your 2020 game. Below are four different, versatile options, each designed with a specific player in mind. Find your perfect fit:
For the versatile player ready to try something new and experiment with Countervail® technology (some of the best international tennis players swear by it and now we’re integrating it into field hockey sticks) — the RX 901 Stick, Olympic Gold Medalist and Team Great Britain midfielder Shona McCallin’s weapon of choice.
For the high-impact player who wants increased stability for hits and block tackles — the XPR 901 Stick, a go-to pick for the elite defender.
2. Protective Gear & Accessories
Stallion 800 Shin Guards – For optimal comfort and protection, these shin guards are the perfect upgrade from your current pair.
Buying for a beginner or wondering what gear to ask for as a first-time player? Check out our Junior Field Hockey Starter Pack – aimed at setting you up for success right off the bat.
3. New Sneakers - Up your shoe game with the Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 sneaker — perfect for running, training and everyday wear.
5. Leggings – The possibilities are endless but these Nike Fast cropped leggings are among the best for running and training.
7. Headbands – Check out this pack of eight skinny elastic headbands that comes with a variety of colors to spruce up your gameday look and keep the hair out of your eyes.
8. Official Game Balls – Stay prepared with this assorted National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) approved ball set (seven in each set).
9. Hydroflask Water Bottle – This 32-oz. stainless steel Hydroflask water bottle is the perfect gift for any athlete. The insulation is next-level and keeps your fluids at the optimum temperature.