GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE STX CONTENT
All the Things We Miss When It’s Not Field Hockey Season
1. Having an excuse to wear workout clothes all the time without being judged. #alldayeveryday #postupflawless
2. All the looks you get casually carrying around your collection of Stallion 600s. (Yes, I have a very strong attachment to my gear. Yes, it's totally normal. No, it's not nice to stare.)
3. Post-win #eats with the squad (pizza, salad, repeat).
4. Scratch that. ALL team dinners. Win or lose, you just love your squad so much. Food + fam = #bestcombo.
5. The pressing need to perfect your drag flick (and the rush you feel when you finally do).
6. Shin guard tan lines that get you all the looks at school. #turningheads
7. Braid trains (extremely cool on the team bus...apparently not so cool in the offseason).
8. When people just "get" you. Like knowing exactly what that across-the-field look or mouth guard yell means. #yougetme
9. Beyonce bus ride sing-alongs. #shameless
10. Spending Saturday nights on the couch watching Netflix with the squad because honestly you're too tired to do anything else.
11. The energy you can only get from pre-game locker room dance-offs. #harry #liam #5sos #demi #somanymore
12. Feeling like a million bucks when you're suited up in kit, stick in hand, taking the field with your teammates.
13. All the meme-worthy game-day action shots.
14. Having a good excuse to say no to plans you don't want to be a part of (sorry, I have practice). #antisocial
15. The endless quest for a more challenging workout.
16. Deep inspirational speeches from Coach at halftime.
17. Feeling exhausted 100 percent of the time in the best way possible. Every smooth pass, clean shot and group hug...#worthit.
Miss your squad as much as we do? Here are 12 things you can do as a team in the offseason to kick it up a notch for next season.