GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE STX CONTENT
10 Signs You've Found Your Field Hockey Person for Life
1. You don't need words to communicate on the field – one look and she knows exactly what you mean. #hockeytelepathy #dreamteam
2. You always roll up to practice together, middle school boyband favorites blasting. #5sos #BTS #1D
3. Win or lose, happy or sad, you always take a post-game pic together. When her birthday comes around, you have too many pics for her #hbd Insta post.
4. She’ll tell you when your skirt is on backwards (but not before posting to her Snap story).
5. When you score, she's the first one by your side, cheering and starting a full-on dance party in the middle of the field.
6. She's not afraid to give you pointers...and you’re not afraid to give her a few tips too! You’re all about helping each other grow and succeed :)
7. The number of crazy yoga pics you have together is kind of ridiculous...
8. She calls you 10x to make you go on your morning run, even when all you want to do is sleep. #toughlove #friendsdontletfriendsquit
9. When you trip over your stick, she fake falls so you can be embarrassed together. #truefriendship
10. When all your other friends are asking you to go out on the weekend, she knows better because she’s just as tired and sore as you. #girlsnightin #tootiredforasociallife #hockeyislife
Love your teammates like they're family? You'll totally relate to this list of all the things we miss when it's not field hockey season.