GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE STX CONTENT
10 Tweets that are Super Relatable if All You Do is Hockey
If #HockeyProblems was a Twitter account, we'd be hitting the RT on all of these:
1. It’s 90 degrees out and I’m in sweats and a fleece jacket #hockeyproblems
2. Just had the annual #pants chat with Mom:
Me: Mom, I think I need more pants.
Mom: Why? I just bought you new ones a couple months ago.
Me: Mom, those are my preseason pants. They are too big for me during the season.
Mom: Preseason pants...please. *rolls eyes*
3. Let's get two things straight: Yes, I'm a hockey player. Yes, these are my real teeth. #chiclets
4. Me: Sure, I can drive everyone tonight. I just gotta grab a couple things out of my car.
*1 hour later*
Me: Okay, that's the last of it. Who's ready to go now?
5. When one of your non-hockey friends touches your gear and you're trying not to be rude:
6. When lotion is on your holiday wish list because your girlfriend hasn't held your hand in three months #glovestench #desperatetimes #hockeyproblems
7. The first thing I do when I get to a new city is scope out where the closest pond is…#comfortzone
8. 10 a.m. - just ate my fifth meal of the day.
9. When you tell someone your hockey dream is to break Gretzky’s record for 50 hat tricks and they hand you an actual hat #smh
10. Out to eat and the waiter won't stop staring at my hair.
Don't be jealous because you don't have flow like this #salad #lettuce #hatersgonnahate
Hockey isn't just a sport, it's a lifestyle. Check out this list of 8 struggles you'll understand if hockey is your life.