GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE STX CONTENT
Michelle Tumolo: My Five Lacrosse Gear Picks
When Michelle Tumolo takes the field, all eyes are on her. She commands the respect that comes from being one of the best attackers in the game and a rising leader in the women's sport. With 141 college career goals for the Orange, and two gold medals for the women's national team, it’s obvious the Syracuse alum has something special. So, we set out to find her secret weapon for game day success.
1. My STX Crux 600 – no doubt my number one! This is the most important part of my game set-up. I love the lightweight feel of the handle and the snap from the Precision Flex material, but my favorite thing about the STX Crux 600 is the Mesh pocket. My shots are noticeably more accurate because the ball doesn’t move much – it actually holds and stays in that sweet spot to follow through with my aim. Having a stick I feel so confident with makes me a more confident player!
2. My soccer cleats! No joke, I’ve been wearing soccer cleats for a few years now and I'm obsessed! I love how lightweight they are. I actually played soccer before I started lacrosse in high school and haven’t found anything that works better on the field than a good pair of soccer cleats. I’m always ready to go with my Nike Mercurial SuperFly’s!
3. My Nike tie headband. I've always worn a headband and the Nike tie ones are my all-time favorite! I try to match the color with the jersey I’m wearing so the whole outfit looks good. It’s true what they say: Look good, play good!
[Pictured above: Michelle Tumolo sporting her favorite Nike tie headband, soccer cleats, and the STX Crux 600.]
4. My SISU mouth guard. Just like in all sports, you need to be able to talk clearly and communicate with your teammates with a mouth guard, which isn't the easiest thing to do! My SISU mouth guard makes it much easier because it’s so thin and custom fit to my teeth.
5. My STX Focus-S Ti Goggles! I can always count on STX to have a solid pair of goggles fit to regulation and elite level of play. The STX Focus-S Ti Goggles are so light that sometimes I forget I’m even wearing them! Plus with the new design and titanium cage, I get plenty of protection while still having a full view of all the action on the field. It’s a win-win!
[Pictured above: The latest Focus S-Ti Goggles from STX — get yours today!]
Did you miss our first top five edition with Michelle? Catch up on her all-time favorites, including her BFF Flanny.
Are you ready to play with confidence? Get the STX Crux 600 today!